How to zone a large living room?
Best Strategies for Making a Large Room Feel Comfortable
Bigger spaces come with their own layout and decorating challenges. These ideas can help
1. Strategically place tall potted plants.
2. Paint two-tone walls.
3. Swap your coffee table for an oversize ottoman.
4. Round out a big seating plan with a pair of X-benches
5. Use a daybed as a room divider.
6. Define zones with a console table.
7. Add coziness with a screen.
8. Comfortably fill a large space with an L-shaped sectional.
10. Fill dead wall space rather than letting it go bare.
11. Use occasional chairs.
12. Create an intimate spot for two within a larger room.
13. Create a second seating area or reading nook.
Have you created a comfortable feeling in a large-scale living space?